October 19, 2020

Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Cabbage

 This recipe comes from Brooklyn Farm Girl, It is so easy to put together and very tasty. A great choice for a Sunday meal that I can throw together and my hubby and I can go off wandering around Georgia, come home and eat! It's also a great Sunday or Monday choice because they are at the end of my grocery week and I don't have to worry about the meat expiring before we get to it.

My amounts were a bit different so I will use mine.

  • 12 oz. package of turkey kielbasa or cooked sausage (I used sausage because that is what they had in the store), cut in two inch lengths
  • 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped
  • 1 medium onion, chopped in fairly large pieces
  • 1 24 oz. package of baby potatoes, left whole
  • 1 pound back of baby carrots (the recipe doesn't call for it but they would be great to add)
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 0.5 t salt
  • 0.5 t pepper
  • 1 t chopped garlic
  • 2 T brown sugar
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment