August 25, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday August 25 2014


Good morning! I love participating in this meme, but today I am taking my daughter clothes shopping and any minute now she is going to come downstairs and tell me she is ready to go. So, I thought I would get as much done as possible and see what happens! Thank you Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday!

Breakfast
A smoothie made from frozen fruit with bananas and water. Need that energy!

To Do Today
I already told you that!

Reading
nothing at the moment

TV
no tv today

Weather
Sunny and 75 degrees! Perfect!

On the Menu
You will have to ask my son! He has to menu plan for his cooking merit badge. We are working on that Eagle!

If I Have a Few Minutes to Myself
Ha, Ha, Ha!

Garden
Lots of cucumbers and tomatoes!

Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment