September 2, 2014

The Busy Life

That is what I think I need to change the name of this blog to. That slow, boring summer? Gone. Our August was crazy. Every weekend was busy. We celebrated my daughter's 18th birthday and graduation with the family, my in-law's 60th anniversary and my mother in-law's birthday, my nephew's 16th birthday and my son's 21st birthday. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed, plus all of the back to school shopping, including dorm stuff for my daughter.

Friday we went out to eat for my oldest's 21st birthday


Saturday my sister was having a picnic so I was making food before hand.

Then on Sunday we moved my daughter into her dorm (2 1/2 hours away):




Then we said goodbye and the rest of us headed to Boston's north end for Italian food:


It is such a beautiful city (my son took this photo)


Labor day was spent menu planning and food shopping and just getting ready for school and seminary. This coming weekend I am making only ONE plan, going to lunch with my sister. That's it!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment