June 15, 2020

Peach Barbecue Chicken


I won't be winning any awards for my photography. I got this recipe from Six Sisters Stuff. The only thing I am tweaking is the amount of ginger. Their recipe called for a tablespoon, but I am going to cut that in half. It tasted fine on the chicken, but the sauce by itself was too gingery for me. I marinated it for almost 24 hours. They suggested oiling the grill and I forgot, but it didn't stick at all.

These amounts are for the marinade. I made another half of a batch for basting while grilling.
  • 1/2 cup peach preserves (3/4)
  • 1 Tablespoon vinegar (1.5)
  • 1 Tablespoon ground ginger (1.5)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt (3/4)
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper (3/4)
  • 3/4 cup barbecue sauce (+ 1/3)
  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Mix marinade ingredients in a microwave proof dish. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and another 30 seconds, stir. Marinade chicken for up to 24 hours (the longer the better).

Grill, turning every four minutes until done, basting with fresh marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment