January 26, 2012

This Week's Menu



I have to make some changes because I will be starting tax season work on Monday, so Friday has to become my grocery shopping day. Also I am going to work as late as possible which will leave me with very little time to actually cook, so I have to be realistic, which I have a problem doing sometimes.

A couple of these recipes are linked to a site I discovered through google searching, and I am so excited! It's called Moms Who Think and has lots of stuff on there, but right now I am just interested in the recipes.

Friday: Chicken Confetti Soup (I have two cooked chicken breasts leftover from making someone else this soup this week so it should be quick. The problem is that it won't make enough for everyone, so I am going to make more broth and throw in the leftover egg noodles and potatoes in the fridge. It will be starchy but hearty.)

Saturday: Homemade New England Baked Beans, kielbasa, macaroni salad

Sunday: Sunday Roast Chicken, rice, maple carrots

Monday: Spaghetti and (premade) meatballs, salad


Wednesday: Crock Pot Chili Coke Roast, , mashed potatoes (will try cutting up night before and putting in water and having daughter put on stove to cook), canned - yes canned - green beans.

Thursday: Chicken tortilla soup (recipe to come, if I like it), grilled cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment