July 29, 2014

Monthly Menu Planning - July


The monthly menu planning came to a halt for a couple of reasons. First, we were away camping, second, half of the family is gone for the summer, and third, after my physical I discovered that the time is NOW for changing my diet and losing weight. And how many times do I type "salad" in my menu? Still, I have to feed the rest of the family, and soon all the chickens will be back in the coop, so I thought I would give it a try again. I may write notes explaining what I will be eating too. Maybe not.

Tue 29  grilled pork tenderloin, green beans, rice a roni, salad
Wed 30 grilled chicken, zucchini, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, salad
Thu  31 leftovers for hubby, cookout for me and daughter (guess what I am bringing? that's right, a salad)


No comments:

Post a Comment