October 12, 2020

Sheet Chicken and Vegetables

 This recipe comes from wellplated.com and is absolutely delicious. I am done struggling with stir fry, this is my new go-to. The seasoning is perfect. I did not use sweet potatoes (if you do, you are supposed to start them first, see original recipe).


boneless chicken (I used three breasts)
veggies of your choice, I used:
small head of broccoli, cut up
2 peppers, cut in chunks
1 large zucchini, cut in chunks
sliced carrots, about 1.5-2 cups

place in a bowl and mix with

3 T extra virgin olive oil
2 T lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
2.5t Italian seasoning
1 t salt
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
.5 t pepper

stir well and roast in 400 degree oven, stirring once in between

It took about 45 minutes with the amount of food I had on the tray. If you use less and the items are spaced out a bit, it will be a lot less time, just keep an eye on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment